My Counter

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hugo Boss Baldessarini Del Mar Eau De Toilette Spray for Him


Baldessarini Del Mar is one of my favorite Eau de Toilette for men coming from Hugo Boss. This is intended for the men who have an astute taste and discriminating lifestyle. I love the smell of Del Mar which brings the freshness of the Mediterranean, the nice, light, elegant , sweet and sensual scent; tends to mixed with other fragrance, sometime gets some people’s appreciation! The aroma it brings to the wearer is perfect for any occasions & functions day or night. Men should have this, in their collection of fragrance; however, it should not be considered as his signature of scent. A highly recommendable fragrance coming from Hugo Boss! It is available in 50ml & 90ml bottle, and very affordable price. I love it, since I first used this fragrance!

No comments:

Post a Comment