My Counter

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Acer Aspire ONE A150

Ever since Netbooks appeared throughout every computer store, I fell in love with the idea. I've had a laptop (Acer) for two years now and I always thought it was not portable at all, because it is oversized and overweight: difficult to carry around. Although it was difficult to make up my mind regarding which model or brand I would choose, I found that this Acer Aspire One A150 was both cheap and light; aswell, it has a very satisfactory storage hard disk and has just about what it takes to be a perfect supplement and helper for my college classes and future profession.I used to carry over 20 lbs over my back, counting books, notebooks and every other extras, and everyday I felt that some other thing should have fitted in my backpack. Today, I carry all my books and notebooks around, along with all the extras I need, packed into a marvellous 10lbs suitcase :)I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment