My Counter

website hit counters
Provided by website hit counters website.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Acer Aspire ONE A150



This is a very impressive laptop that has a lot to offer an individual. I have been using this laptop now for close to a month and I have not experienced one problem, lock-up, glitch or error. The laptop powers up quickly and powers down just as quickly. It quickly pulls up whatever program I want to open and I have not needed to use Windows Task Manager to terminate any application for not responding. The 10.1-inch screen is really beautiful and easy on the eyes, so the hours can just fly right on by and my eyes will not experience any strain or tiredness. The laptop is comfortable to use and it does not take up very much space at all thanks to its sleek and compact design. One cool thing about this laptop is that it has a built-in webcam so an additional webcam accessory is no longer necessary. It works real well too and is clearly not some cheap addition. The battery life is also quite impressive and I am able to get close to ten hours of use out of the battery if I putthe laptop on low power. On high power, I can still get close to eight hours of battery life out of it. I have never owned a laptop with such a powerful and long-lasting battery! Battery charging takes a couple of hours, which seems about average. The wireless Internet card has continually been providing me with a stable and fast connection. It is really something this laptop is only $350. I consider that to be an incredible bargain price and that is why I decided to go with this laptop. Although I recommend that any buyer always do his or her own research before purchasing something as opposed to going by the word of a reviewer, I highly recommend that you check out this laptop when shopping around for one. This laptop has the power and the features to make me happy and accomplish what I need to accomplish, but for others, this laptop may not have enough of something to fit their personal or business needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment